Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Visit The Ninth Moon ~ Must-Have Gifts for Writers!

"I only plug what I love!"

I would like to take the opportunity to support a business owned and run by the writer Laron Glover. The Ninth Moon is a fabulous site that provides wonderful books on the writing process, gifts for literary inspiration, and all sorts of writerly goodies for yourself, a friend, or anyone you know who has a passion for the written word!

The birthday presents my husband ordered for me were beautifully wrapped and presented. Each item in the Writer Mamma Kit was perfectly chosen and lovingly prepared. I truly appreciated all of the professional care with which everything was labelled, right down to the gold seals and ribbon! When I ordered myself a copy of Julia Cameron's book, The Artist's Way, and the exquisite Artist's quote pendant, everything arrived with the same creative flair. The pendant will be a lovely reminder to create from the heart ~ from the source of energy that inspires all good work.

Have a browse and see for yourself!: The Ninth Moon

http://www.ninthmoon.com/

They have something for every writer and every gift is heart-inspired!

On a final note. I will share with you the quote on my new pendant, which I plan on wearing at my next series of book signing events for my upcoming book with photographer Pat Bashford, Living Nature's Moments.

"Artistic success is not measured by what you get - but what you give: whispers of truth, captured on paper, dispatched from the heart."


Enjoy and Happy Writing!
Critina M. R. Norcross

No comments: